I. RECOMMENDED SUGGESTIONS
Please don't practice the exercises for the first 6 months of lessons. The 2nd half of the year you can begin practicing 'on your own.' Typically it takes 6 months to be able to understand the exercises properly in order to use them to their fullest.
Don't eat at least one hour before class (2 hours is better)
II. FINANCIAL OBLIGATION
- $75.00 per lesson (approximately 45 min. to 1 hour)
- Your commitment to this vocal process is on a monthly basis, and uses a long-term approach to the development of your craft (although “intensive” options are available).
- Payment is due in advance by the 15th of each month for the following month's lessons (for ex., $300 will be due during the 1st two weeks of the previous month -- i.e., January 1-13 to hold your "slot" for FEB. classes), and $150 due if studying half-time (twice per month).
- If cancelling the next month's lessons, please give 2 weeks notice (understanding that you are relinquishing your "slot" by doing so).
day/time you booked = your "slot"
III. CANCELLATION POLICY
When there are 5 weeks in a month, the 5th week can be used for "make-up" classes.
Make-up classes would include:
- Any lessons missed due to holidays
- If a student cancels due to illness
- If I need to cancel
24 hours notice must be given to be eligible for a make-up class.
Copyright © 2017 by Catherine Dunne. All rights reserved.
Web Presence by Cyndi Craven